Monday, May 9, 2011

Breakfast of Champions

For breakfast today I had an egg, chicken apple sausage and spinach scramble with a side of sweet potato and some almonds. Nothing fancy really but it sure was tasty! I just got my cell phone back, so do expect to see some pictures of my favorite Paleo creations.

I woke up this morning and felt so tired! I bet it had everything to do with my multiple cheats that occurred during the weekend. You think I would learn, right? Hustling out of my house, I raced over to CrossFit Palo Alto for my 7am workout. Somehow I managed to get there at 7:04am, just in time to avoid those dreaded 20 burpees you have to do if you are late. I can attest to that because I was late last week... (Never again, I hope! But then again I had vowed to never be late, oh well!)

Strength Skill: Jerk

Last week in the cycle with reps: 3-3-1-1-1. Reached my goal PR of 125 lbs.

Metcon:

5 Rounds:
5 Deadlift (275/185)
10 Knees to Elbows
15 Box Jumps

Results: 12:05 Rx'd (as prescribed)

No comments:

Post a Comment